Music Class, New Friends and the Walk that almost Killed Me!

Today started out like most Wednesdays... awake at 9:30... Presley and I headed to the library for Baby Music with our BFFs Lauren and Max. Last Sunday, I met and invited Taylor and baby Isabel to join us, and she brought 2 friends, Sarah and baby Caleb! It was so much fun to meet more moms! Yay! After class we hung out a little bit at the library and then we headed to the park to take advantage of the beautiful sunny day. We decided to go for a stroll that turned into what felt like a marathon! Try pushing a 20 pound baby up a hill and it doesn't feel leisurely any more! Despite being out of shape, it was tons of fun. We were all out of breath by the of the 26.2 miles;) I am excited to start a weekly tradition! Here are some photos of our day!

Presley and Caleb at baby music!

My little Poo Poo! :)

Here are all our new friends! That is my finger on Max! Sorry Max!

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aww yay!! I am so glad I have a new irl friends blog to read!! Presley is just to adorable!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home