A visit with my BFF

This past week started out on a bad note.. but turned out pretty great! One of my best friends, Rachel, was supposed to fly in to visit. I have not seen her in 7 months and she hasn't met Presley yet so I was SOO excited about her visit! The day before she was supposed to come, she got Rota virus and ended up not coming. I was bummed b/c I had been looking forward to her coming for weeks, but she got an airline credit to be able to come at a later date. (YAY!) The plan was when Rachel arrived we were going to drive to Marysville, OH (about 3hrs away) to see my BFF Ashley. When I found out Rachel wasn't coming I decided to go see Ashley anyways. Ashley and I were roommates in college and we've been sisters ever since. Now our children are growing up together and it is really fun! Presley and I had a blast! We ate A LOT.. and played with our babies and talked, talked, talked.... It is always so nice to be with friends! The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing friends! Here are some pics:


Her are our 3 beautiful girls together: Presley, Annabelle and Adelyn!
Annabelle was kind enough to let PK take her car for a spin!
Presley is WAY too big for Adelyn's swing!
PK and Aunt Ashley!

posted under |

2 comments:

The Bells said...

Hi Brittney! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! And you look A.Mazing! So glad you got to visit with Ashley. Good friends are such a blessing. Gwendolyn came down a few weekends ago and it was so good to catch up with her. Hope you are doing well.

Carrie Rollins said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's CARRINGA!!!!!!!!!

I can't BELIEVE I found your blog!!!!! I'm like sitting here squealing right now! I have a blog too and I remembered your brother saying something about you blogging and I thought I'd try and search for you~I found you!!!!!
We have SOO much to catch up on! I miss you so much Brittney*
Love you loads.....Carrie

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home