Presley's 2nd Birthday!

The theme to her 2nd Birthday was "Sweet TWOoth" originally I was going to do Nemo.. Or something like that... Decided against a theme.. Then landed on candy:-) how could I go wrong with that when I have a little girl that when I ask what she wants for dinner she says, "fruit snacks and M&Ms! I thought about making a cake for her this year like I did for her last year.. But being almost 5 months pregnant.. I just didn't have it in me. So I opted for cupcakes instead.. Here is the set up!
Here is the adorable birthday girl on her day:


Here we are with the girl of the hour:-)
Here is my Marny with the birthday girl:
And here she is after the cake:
Both of my sisters came in town for her party, and it was a really special day! I beg her everyday to stop growing and she tells me she'll try!
I'm so thankful for the amazing girl that she is turning out to be. Good has truly blessed us with a smart, compassionate, caring, strong willed, funny, polite, sweet, bossy little girl... And I couldnt be more thankful that she is mine!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home