Crazy times

It has been a hectic couple of days to say the least... On Friday, BT, Presley and I traveled to Louisville for the night for one of BT's friends 30th birthday. We had a great time! Presley made all of BT's friends want to have babies.. she has that effect on people b/c she is so happy and easy going! We had to hurry back on Saturday b/c BT had to get to work. He is a youth pastor at 7 hills church and he was baptizing for the first time.. so he needed to practice:) Once we got home, me, Pres and my mom went shopping for a new couch. I am giving my couch to my sister (the one getting married in May) I want a darker one so as not to show all the spit up and etc. I am a little bit OCD about dirt, and my current couch is really light, which was fine for me and BT, but not super kid friendly.

I feel like I am just rambling. I am so tired. Presley still isn't sleeping as well she used to now that she is teething. I feel like I walk around like a zombie all day.. just nodding and smiling at people b/c I don't have the energy to listen or respond to what they are saying... but I am sitting here watching Presley jump in her jumparoo and I just feel so incredibly lucky. I see her smile and it is worth a lifetime of sleepless nights. Thank you Lord for my Precious Presley!

posted under |

1 comments:

Ashley Fisher :) said...

looove this and you! I thought about you and prayed for Presley's teeth to come in already today! Thanks for your encouragement last night!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home